Mar 9, 2009

ahhh...seee...

i aleady let a couple days go by without posting. we had a busy busy weekend!

Dani started her swim lesson, which she loved! i'm so proud of her, she handled the cold water like a champ..wish i could say the same for myself...lol. i like my swimming water to be in the high 80's...haha. after swimming we went out for lunch with my friend and little guy...dani passed out in the stroller, which was perfect!

after lunch we had a quick visit with my workplace and the headed over to my mom and stepdads place. visited there for a couple hours, and then headed over to my dads house to celebrate my aunts birthday! we had KFC for dinner (yum) and cake and ice cream for dessert (double yum!)

while we were there, dani learned how to play blackjack...

then on sunday we had Dennis sister and brother in law over with the girls and a fun day of playing games and eating good food!!
today, we had a nice relaxing day at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment