Mar 4, 2009

Hopping on the Blogwagon

Well it seems like everyone and their brother has a blog now....so I thought "guess i oughta get me one those blog thingys!"
Honestly, i dont know how well i will keep up with this...i'm sure like with everything else i do, i will be right into it for some time, and then eventually just forget about it. ha ha. i guess i just dont have a whole lot exciting going on in my life to write about...so, with that said, i'm sure that everything written on here will be about my baby girl, dani! (which by the way i find very exciting!!)
I wish i had of started one of these when she was first born, or even better, when i was still pregnant. but alas, i did not. so here i am, almost 8 months (!!!) have passed since i had her.
She is just the most amazing little girl...she brings me so much happiness...and so much frustration (no sleep!) LOL




my baby girl


Well, thats all i got for now....until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment