Mar 16, 2009

should i stay or should i go??

or rather should my hair stay or go?? i really want to do something different with my hair. its just long and boring and takes forever to do. i want to cut it short...like, chin length bob kinda thing. but im nervous...its been A LONG time since i've had short hair. i love short hair, and if i didnt have naturally curly hair it would have been short years ago! i do straighten it, so the curls really wouldnt be a problem. but i do like wearing it curly once in awhile...and dennis loves my curls....and my long hair...lol
i wish i was braver when it came to things like this...i used to be!! its only hair and it will grow back. but i'm still nervous.

i think i'll do it. its time to get some of my old self back...the one that didnt care what other people thought and wasnt afraid to try new things with her hair..or dress a little differently from everyone else!!

i feel like i've gotten so old and just follow along with what i think everyone else wants to see on me.

i just have to keep telling myself...its only hair..its only hair...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment